Memorable Quotes - Salman Khan
He said: “In life go straight and turn right...”
We say: This would seem like a good motto for life, but you should add a footnote saying that you shouldn't do the same while driving a car, especially when there are people are sleeping on the footpath.
He said: “The court can hang me. I am tired of such lengthy proceedings.”
We say: (Why is he still yakking around? Shoudnt he be keeping time?) They didn't hang him after such an invitation? Alas, the opportunity that was missed..
He said: “The media wanted me to talk about my close friends and family. Why should I?”
We say: Shouldn't that second sentence read "How could I when I have none?", especially for the 'close friends' part?
He said: “For me acting comes straight from the heart. In that sense I don't act at all.”
We say: Finally, the confession. We had it figured out long ago.
He said: “The only person I have hurt is myself.”
We say: True true...Everyone knows that a blackbuck is not a 'person'. Nor are Miss Worlds or homeless people.

0 comments:
Post a Comment